Two peoples claim the same piece of real estate in the Middle East. Whose land is it? Who owns the title deed? Israel or the Palestinians? Both peoples? Who has the right to decide to whom the Land belongs? Israel? The Arab nations? The United States? The United Nations? How do we decide? By occupation? By war? By the claims of history? When the Word of God speaks authoritatively on any subject, that is the final word. God has much to say about the land and people of Israel in His supernatural revelation, the Bible.
A PEOPLE CHOSEN TO WITNESS
The Creator of all things chose the nation of Israel to be a unique people that would witness to His reality. For you are a holy people to the Lord your God; the Lord your God has chosen you to be a people for His own possession out of all the people who are on the face of the earth (Deuteronomy 7:6). We were chosen to be witnesses of God’s reality to a world that had fallen away from God. You are My witnesses, declares the Lord, and My servant whom I have chosen, in order that you may know and believe Me, and understand that I am He. Before Me there was no God formed, and there will be none after Me. I, even I am the Lord; and there is no Savior beside Me (Isaiah 43:10-11). The Jewish people were chosen to demonstrate to the world that there was one true and living God. Read the rest of the article
- Kemerdekaan Israel 1948 menggenapi nubuatan banyak nabi
- YAHWEH menjanjikan PERJANJIAN BARU kepada bangsa Israel
- Prestasi Israel dalam IPTEK pada abad modern
- Tanah Kanaan / Israel / Palestina dan kota Yerusalem milik siapa sebenarnya?
- Myths of the Middle East by Joseph Farah
- Akar konflik Israel-Palestina: tanah?, politik?, atau agama?
- Suku Filistin dan suku Palestina, samakah?